Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Using different file hosts

I've signed up for a few other file hosts other than Depositfiles (Hotfile, Easy Share, and Uploading) so that you guys will have a variety to choose from. I'll be uploading mirrors to previous posts within the next couple of weeks.
And now, look to the next post for H-manga.

[EDIT:
So far, Easy Share has the fastest uploading time. In the time it took to upload two files to Easy Share, Hotfile had only uploaded about 50% of one file while Uploading had only uploaded about 30% of one file. Maybe it's because I was doing parallel uploads? Oh well.
Anyways, happy downloading and enjoy these cute/romantic H-mangas!]

[EDIT2:
I don't really like using Uploading, so I'm discontinuing using that. I'll still leave the links for the five files I've uploaded there, though.]

No comments:

Post a Comment